Medicare’s Open Enrollment is now through December 7th. Review your Medicare health and drug coverage and compare it with other plans that may better meet your needs.
During Open Enrollment, you can make these changes for your 2022 coverage:
- Change how you get your Medicare coverage — Original Medicare or a Medicare Advantage Plan
- Switch Medicare Advantage Plans (with or without drug coverage)
- Join, switch, or drop a Medicare drug plan
Review your options
Even if you’re happy with your current Medicare coverage, it’s important to review your coverage options for 2022. Here are a few reasons why:
- Your needs may change. You may find you’re going to the doctor more or less often, the prescription drugs you take may be different, or you may need better access to health care services.
- Benefits and costs can vary. Not all Medicare coverage options offer the same benefits. Plan benefits and costs can change from year-to-year. If you have a Medicare plan, check your Annual Notice of Changes (ANOC) to see what’s different for 2022.
- New, more affordable Medicare plans may be available. The total cost, provider network, and services offered are different between plans. Check if other plan options could better meet your needs or lower your out-of-pocket costs.
If you like your current health care coverage and it’s still available in 2022, you don’t need to take any action. If you have any questions or would like assistance with your 2022 Medicare coverage, please contact BK Insurance Services before December 7th.